COVID SAFE EVENT
While we know that you’re all hanging for a much deserved fun day with beers at Craft Beer & Cider Sunshine Coast Festival, it’s important to note there are still some restrictions on events in QLD. The safety of all CBSC attendees is our first priority, and the event will be adhering to the QLD Government COVID Safe Event Checklist.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Here’s some ways you can ensure you have a good time and stay safe at CBSC:
– Check into the festival using the Check in QLD app on entry
– Use the sanitisation stations placed throughout the event
– Stick with your crew, and maintain social distancing from other event attendees
– Carry a mask with you and wear it if you can’t socially distance
– If you become unwell during the event, please visit First Aid (as marked on the Festival Map that will be in your printed program), or notify a member of CBSC staff or security
– Please follow instructions that any CBSC staff or security ask of you at the festival. It’s up to us all to do our bit to follow the rules and ensure that events like this can continue to happen in QLD
PLEASE STAY HOME:
– If you are unwell
– If you have tested positive for COVID-19
– If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
– If you have been asked to self-quarantine
– If you have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days
If you cannot attend the event due to COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms and therefore need to stay home, a refund of your ticket will be available upon presentation of a medical certificate.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL DOING TO KEEP ATTENDEES SAFE?
Here are some of the measures that we’re implementing to ensure the safety of all CBSC attendees:
– Cashless payments throughout the festival via Square
– Increased cleaning, including high touch points
– Socially distanced table seating – you are allowed to walk around with your drinks, but try and grab a seat where you can as this helps you maintain social distancing
– Single use recyclable cups for all drinks and water stations
– Specific entry and exit points for toilets and bars
– Physical distancing for queuing
If you have any questions around the festival’s COVID Safe Plan please feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com